Monday, January 23, 2017

Ork Dentistry

A Converted Ork Nob for Gorkamorka

I finally finished converting my Nob for my Gorkamorka mob.  The metal plate bolted to his head just counts as a helmet for now, but we'll see how his trips to the Doc go during the campaign.  I gave him a big choppa in the hopes that at least one of my mobsters can do some damage if I get boarded.  I quite like how the little Ork skeleton on his base turned out, though it's kind of hard to see on the table because the choppa kind of covers it up,

Rear view of a Converted Ork Nob for Gorkamorka

My choice of the Biker Nob head wasn't particularly conducive to my plan to give all my mobsters huge grins.  I almost gave up and just gave him an Iron Gob, but it didn't really fit over his huge tusks.  In the end, I ended up carving out most of his teeth, then reinserting a few of them that came out intact.

Scultping Green Stuff smiles for an Ork Nob conversion.

He ended up having a really goofy expression, but it kind of grew on me while I was painting him up. 

Now all that remains is to finish up the vehicles and their drivers.  With any luck, I should have a complete mob in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment