Thursday, February 2, 2017

Da War Rig

A Forge World Ork Half-Trakk for a Gorkamorka Big Trakk

At long last, Deezo, the Big Trakk for my Morker Mob is complete.  It's also the only model in my mob so far that isn't really converted (not counting the driver, Spike, and his big grin).  It's basically just a stripped down Forgeworld Halftrakk that I got on eBay.  I had intended to take all the other bits and magnetize them so that I could add them later as I purchased gubbins, but I simply ran out of time.  That will have to be a project for our next game.

A Forgeworld Ork Half-Trakk for a Gorkamorka Big Trakk

Unfortunately, by starting with two reasonably large vehicles, I didn't have enough teef left to buy a mounted weapon for my halftrakk, so I'm not going to have the shootiest mob ever.  I think everyone else is putting their points into one big trukk, so I will probably be outnumbered and outgunned.  Hopfully my little trakk with its big shoota will be able to hold its own.

Anyway, now that everyone is all converted up and painted, there's just one more thing to do before the big game.  Group shot!

Smile everyone...

Group shot of Da Chop Squad, a converted Gorkamorka Morker Mob

No comments:

Post a Comment