Wednesday, February 28, 2018

One Grot at a Time...

Converted Grot with Poxwalker Club and Rivet Gun

Things have been kind of busy around here, so there hasn't been much nerding for the last few months.  However, I did finally get a single grot painted.  Kludzh here is sporting a fancy rivet gun from the Mek Gun crew, as well as an improvised spiky klub from the Poxwalker sprue.  A very appropriate set of equipment for a grot that hangs around with a bunch of crazy Spannerz all day.


I actually tried to make his shirt a bit more blue than the other gretchin in the mob, though I'm not sure it really came out.  Still, I'm quite pleased with his overall aesthetic.  Those little gears hanging off his apron sure were a pain to get right, though.

Anyway, one extra grot probably isn't enough to get through the rest of our current campaign (unless I do absolutely horribly), so hopefully I can get to his buddies  over the next few weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment