Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Even More Gubbinz

An Ork Big Trakk fitted with a wide assortment of Gubbinz for Gorkamorka

The last month or two has been kind of crazy for me, and while I haven't managed to get much posted, I have managed to get a bit done here and there.  First and foremost, I finally managed to get all the gubbinz for my big trakk finished.

A Gorkamorka Big Trakk fitted with lots of Gubbinz

It's kind of hard to tell from the pictures, but my trakk is currently fitted with a reinforced ram, armor plates, a big grabba, shoutas, spikes (extra spiky), boarding planks, boosta rokkits, and a mine layer.  While there are still a few other gubbinz like a turning hook that I don't have modeled, these are all the ones that I have any current plans for using on this vehicle (though I also have a wrecka ball that I can swap out for my grabba if I feel particularly smashy).

A WIP shot of gubbinz being modeled for a big trakk

As you can see, I constructed this batch of gubbinz from a fairly eclectic mix of parts and materials.  Each one could probably merit having its own post, so I won't try to get to all of them right now.  Plus, I still have to recap the end of the campaign (though sadly, most of the gubbinz were only half-painted at the time).

Hopefully the first campaign post will be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment