Monday, December 14, 2020

Fort Construction: More Storage

 

Ammo, Food and Booze for the Gorkamorka Fort

I figured that my fort needed some additional supplies like food and ammo (and plenty of booze) to keep the mob running, so I made another little spot for stashing supplies behind one of the walls.

I had a bunch of Necromunda crates that looked pretty appropriate for Gorkamorka, but a bit too pristine. After a bit of fiddling around, I decided that I needed quite a bit of variation in the crates to make them look proper Orky, so I ended up making a few of my own out of plasticard and green stuff.  I also made a few wooden crates. Although wood is pretty scarce on Gorkamorka, it seemed like a good way to store a bunch of tasty mushrooms.

Gorkamorka Crates

In the end, I made more crates than would actually fit under the wall, so I might not be able to get them all on the finished product. Or I'll have to get a bit creative with my stacking. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment