Wednesday, October 18, 2017

More Grot Conversions

I managed to get a few more grots ready to go.

A Gorkamorka Grot with a Rivet Gun and Poxwalker Club, converted from a Mek Gun Gretchin

This guy is mostly made from the Ork Mek Gun crew, with a nasty spiked wrench club from one of the Poxwalker sets.  The rivet gun in his other hand will probably just count as a slugga.

A Gorkamorka Grot made from the Mek Gun crew Gretchin

This is the only grot model that I didn't really convert at all.  He's just built out of some of the bitz from the Mek Gun crew.

A Converted Gorkamorka Grot with Slugga standing on Gears

This one got his original hand lopped off and a nice slugga pinned on in its place.  He also has one of the more unusual pairs of goggles I came up with during this project.  I guess we'll see how they look after they get painted.  The gears he's standing on are more of the random robotic parts that are all over my desk now.

A converted Grot for Gorkamorka with Goggles, Slugga, and Choppa

The final grot is also a fairly simple conversion, mostly just adding a pair of goggles.

With the length of time it's taking me to paint all these grots, these guys might not be painted in time for the campaign.  If I'm lucky, maybe I'll have two of the four ready to go.  I guess we'll see soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment