Thursday, October 12, 2017

New Recruits


Three converted Gretchin for a Gorkamorka Morker Mob

At last, the first batch of new recruits is ready to join my Gorkamorka mob.  As usual, I over-complicated both the models and their bases, so it took me quite a while to get these three painted up.  Still, I'm quite pleased with how they turned out.

A converted Gretchin for Gorkamorka with Coghead Club
Rear view of a converted Gretchin for Gorkamorka with Coghead Club

Zhak's cogwheel club turned out quite well, as did his goggles.  I'm also quite pleased with the color scheme for their skin, which was one of the reasons I decided to paint him first.

A converted Gretchin for Gorkamorka with Slugga and Choppa
Rear view of a converted Gretchin for Gorkamorka with Slugga and Choppa

This guy started off with few conversions and a pretty simple base, but he got one of the more involved paint jobs.  I quite like how the patterns turned out, so I might use them again on some of my other grots.

A converted Gretchin for Gorkamorka with Slugga and Poxwalker Klub

Rear view of a converted Gretchin for Gorkamorka with Slugga and Poxwalker Klub

The Poxwalker club on this guy turned out great, but paint-wise, I think my favorite part of this model is just how well his t-shirt turned out.  Just a really nice shade of grey.

So I've finally got the beginnings of a grot herd for my Morkers.  We'll see how many more models I can get finished in time for the next campaign.

An Ork Slaver oversees his herd of Gretchin

No comments:

Post a Comment